Jobs by Category
Head of Customer SupportRef. 1292 Limassol
Posted on 27/11/2017
Capital.com, a Fin-Tech start-up, is looking for a Head of Customer Support to join our Cyprus team.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for shaping a strong, professional Support and Retention team and ensuring adherence to the highest customer support standards.
The specialist will develop a global customer support and retention strategy designed to leverage clients’ engagement and help to evolve our product according to the customers’ needs.
• Manage a team to improve customer service experience and increase client engagement
• Take control of handling customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
• Tailor the client communication plan with a special emphasis on clarity and consistency
• Develop Customer Support and Retention service procedures, policies and standards
• Introduce, apply and evolve the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to continuously improve employee engagement
• Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
• Relevant experience in managing large Customer Support or Sales or Retention Departments in Forex industry
• Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
• Advanced interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to think strategically
• Proficiency in English
• Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
• Be keenly aware of the competitive landscape and understand financial markets;
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV via email to Natalia Kuzhelevich on email@example.com