Jobs by Category
Polish Client Administration OfficerRef. 1295 Limassol
Posted on 01/12/2017
We are looking for a native or fluent Polish speaker to join our team of Client Administration Department in order to assist in servicing the day-to-day needs of Capital.com clients and building strong working relationships with them.
• Support our clients at all levels. Answer any questions about how the service works and resolve clients’ issues promptly via live chat, emails and calls;
• Assist clients with KYC procedure;
• Provide a tour around the trading platform;
• Manage client relationships and satisfaction through proactive support, training, ensuring that clients have access to up-to-date market and pricing information.
• Follow daily routine of calling to active clients;
• Be keenly aware of the competitive landscape and understand financial markets;
• Collect clients’ feedback and analyse how to improve clients’ experience;
• Keep open communication between the departments to resolve any issues;
• Performing other tasks related to client administration department provided by Head of client administration department.
• Meet company targets and goals and contributing to increasing company revenue.
• Native Polish and fluent English is required;
• Thoughtful but also action-oriented; can take direction BA degree;
• Significant work experience, preferably in a financial industry in a position of customer support, account/client management, sales or retention role;
• At least one year experience within the forex industry preferably in a customer support or retention position;
• Ability to work 24/7 shift;
• Understanding of the competitive landscape and Forex industry;
• Thoughtful but also proactive; can take direction and quickly translate it into results;
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks at the same time;
• Ability to listen to clients and team needs and find solutions;
• Great self-organisation and time management skills;
• Detail-oriented, with patience to work through complex issues;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• An additional fluent European language will be considered as an advantage;
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV via email to Natalia Kuzhelevich on firstname.lastname@example.org