Jobs by Category
Office ManagerRef. 1408 Limassol
Posted on 16/04/2018
EXANTE is looking to recruit an Office Manager on a full time, permanent basis to join the existing international Admin & Travel Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Office docflow management.
- Phone call reception and management.
- Travel arrangements - hotels, ferries, flights.
- Front office assistance, customer and supplier relationship management.
- Meeting and event coordination.
- Effective office management - office supply stock management; invoice registration and management; financial planning.
- Execution of other tasks which management may impose from time to time.
The chosen candidate will have:
- A minimum A'Level standard of education.
- Excellent communication skills, be meticulous in your work and eager to learn.
- Be able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Russian and English languages are a must, any additional language maybe considered as an advantage.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working in an international fast-growing company
- Free lunches
- Extra health insurance
- Opportunity of career advancement.
Please, send you CV to email@example.com